Date: 5/11/19 12:02 pm
From: Ed Vigezzi <ed.vigezzi...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Be careful - ticks
A huge thanks to all who have commented on this post.

I invested in socks, pants and shirts all treated in repellent. I also purchased the spray products for other clothing. To say it freaked me out was an understatement!

All the information here was excellent and I appreciate all the posts!

Happy birding!