Date: 5/10/19 7:04 pm
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Osprey nests, nesting and behavior
Hi all, I've made some changes to my last piece on Osprey nests, nesting, and behavior and am reposting same. Please take a look at it if you haven't done so already. Osprey young are due to arrive soon, so be on the lookout. And do consider joining OspreyWatch. It's a lot of fun tracking activity on those cell towers, channel markers, construction cranes, and platforms. Good birding!