Date: 5/10/19 6:45 pm
From: newtja84 <newtja84...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re: Humboldt County Big Day
Forget it, I think I've been scrutinizing these photos to long, because I
can almost see it either way now...So The initial photo suggests it is
rounded like a Long-billed, but the second photo seems to suggest a flatter
profile like that of a short-billed. I'm not sure if I'm actually seeing a
minor kink in the bill (as would show up in a short-billed) or if I've just
been looking at these photos too long.....in general....)