Date: 5/9/19 5:52 pm
From: David Griffin <birdingnm...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Kossuth County - Migrants
Working in Kossuth County this week and despite the nasty weather (24hr
rain and 40 degrees, 35 degrees and north winds, etc) I had my FOS calling
Upland sandpipers(!) at several territories and:

Forster's terns
Least flycatcher (Smith Lake SP)
Blue-headed vireo
Red-breasted nuthatch
Swainson's thrush
Black-and-white warbler, Common yellowthroat, Palm warbler, Yellow-rumped
warbler, and Wilson's warbler.

David Griffin
Muscatine

--