Date: 5/9/19 5:09 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Malheur update
The Ground Squirrel Gazette

May 9, 2019

Today’s highlight was a singing male Tennessee Warbler just behind the HQ building. Pics are on eBird, which won’t accept the video. No other changes to speak of, actually a rather quiet morning. At least one Hammond’s fly. Sharp-shin snagged a cowbird at one of the feeders.

Saw a pic taken of a Long-eared Owl roosting at HQ yesterday. I completely missed it.

Afternoon the Tennessee was cooperative east of the deck. A Nashville, Orange-crown and Warbling Vireo were in the same area just to confuse things. Wind has come up a bit so I may not find much else today.

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon

TEMPORARY ADDRESS: