Date: 5/9/19 4:12 pm
From: David Powell <seneca.ranger...>
Subject: [MDBirding] 2018 Annual Birding Report
Hi Everyone,

The long awaited 2018 annual birding report is attached below. As I
mentioned in an earlier email, I ran into formatting issues when I
converted the document from Excel to Word. Unfortunately, Russ Ruffing data
base from the previous year was beyond my basic Excel abilities. I was able
to correct many of the formatting issues, but you will notice it in certain
areas.

In doing the 2018 report it became readily apparent, I was not the person
for this job. I hope someone else can step up for the position for next
year’s report.

Good birding,

Dave