Date: 5/9/19 1:35 pm
From: JimC <wetstuff...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Cormorant - fishing line - Assateague
While doing a dog-walk on a nice day, before the park starts to get busy. We came across what I assume is a Cormorant's carcass in the tideline. The poor bugger not only got into fishing line and/or netting but there is a hook attached at the end embedded in its wing; its lower bill was affixed to its wing. The files are large so I attached it to a site of mine.

Jim

https://wetstuff.com/AZTK1.jpg

https://wetstuff.com/AZTK2.jpg