Date: 5/8/19 7:48 pm
From: Pip Fisher <pip...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Spring Meeting request and the official count...
Good Evening Birding Friends-

If you came to the IOU Meeting last weekend and added any lifers to your list, please send those to me at <pip...>

Also, the final meeting checklist has been posted and we collectively saw 147 species.

The wrap up is underway.

Thanks again to everyone who helped make this meeting a big success!

Pip

Sent from my iPhone