Date: 5/8/19 1:21 pm
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Be careful - ticks
Another tip to remove loose ticks from clothing is to carry a clothing lint remover with a sticky roller (not a brush). These rollers have layers of sticky paper that you peel off as they get covered with lint (or ticks, as the case may be). I got this tip from someone on a field trip and now carry one in my car and use it when I come off the trail. It is quick and efficient and a good second line of defense with permethrin. Can also be used to remove burs and seeds from clothing.

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
A Chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society
www.patuxentbirdclub.org

Bowie, Maryland
<marshwren50...>