Date: 5/8/19 12:29 pm
From: Gregory Luce <gluce727...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Interesting Crow Experience
I was walking down Connecticut Ave. in DC this afternoon when I was brought
up short by the loud calling of a Fish Crow. I located it in a tree and
observed it for a few minutes. There were no other crows around. It almost
sounded like it was in distress. Eventually I guess it got tired of my
staring at it and flew across Connecticut Ave. This event occurred in the
1100 block near the Mayflower.

Has anyone else observed this type of behavior?
--
Gregory Luce
"I put it down. You gotta pick it up."—Thelonious Monk

*https://dctexpoet.wordpress.com/ <https://dctexpoet.wordpress.com/>*

Follow me on Twitter: @dctexpoet