Date: 5/8/19 12:02 pm
From: Jan Braumuller <janbraumuller...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Be careful - ticks
Most of last summer was a bad season for ticks in midcoast Maine. Since I was spending a lot of time in a field on my property, I invested in clothing that is tick proof (fabric treated with the permethrin), and supposedly effective up to 70 washings. Pants by Royal Robbins and shirt by Exofficio. Both in light bone color. Not cheap, but much easier than applying the permethrin each time. I suspect I will be wearing this clothing frequently this summer in Maine.

Sent from my iPad