Date: 5/8/19 10:46 am
From: Ed Vigezzi <ed.vigezzi...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Be careful - ticks
I know we all know this, but please be careful of ticks.

I just left the Green Hills Farm Wetland area and pulled off over 20+ from me when I returned to my car. Another 4 when I got home.

I have had to deal with one or two over the years, but never like this.

Just be careful out there.

Good birding!