Date: 5/7/19 2:47 pm
From: Fawn Bowden <fawnda10...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Caspian Terns & Ibis at Cone Marsh- Louisa County
On a quick run through Cone March early afternoon, there were a small
groups of Caspian Terns in the shorebird-type habitat between V Ave and
220th St. As I was looking at the many Yellowlegs and Terns, an Ibis
flushed from nearby and flew south a bit, but I could not find where it
landed.

Fawn in Riverside