Date: 5/7/19 5:47 am
From: <ispocketsandeffective...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Whippoorwill in Severna Park
Sitting out back studying and as the clock struck midnight, the whippoorwill started singing. If you’ve ever heard one ... it’s incredibly distinct. It basically sings it’s name. So I wasn’t confused about what kind of bird it was.
It was kind of funny. Like natures cuckoo clock telling me to go to bed.