Date: 5/6/19 8:20 am
From: Jared Fisher <jaredfisher...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: eBird gadget and mid-Atlantic rarity pages down
Hi all,

Just wanted to report that these pages are back up. The 'gadget' is gone
for good, but I've stylized the rarity feed so it will work for mobile
phones. I don't believe the rarity alert pages on the main eBird site are
mobile optimized yet, so the following will probably work better on most
smartphones ( http://www.mdbirding.com/mobile.html ). Thanks to the
Maryland Biodiversity Project team (https://www.marylandbiodiversity.com/) for
help with getting the new eBird API working!

best,

Jared Fisher
Rockville MD