Date: 5/5/19 8:09 pm
From: <waltzuurdeeg...> <waltzuurdeeg...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Quad City Audubon Society program - Going bats for Bats
The Quad City Audubon Society will hold its membership program this Thursday , May 9 .

Our speaker is Jill Schmidt, a Naturalist with the Clinton County Conservation Board. The title of her presentation is Going bats for Bats.

QCAS monthly meetings are open to the public and begin at 7:00 p.m. Our meetings are held at the Butterworth Center located at 1105 8th Street, Moline, Illinois.
Walt Zuurdeeg
Quad City Audubon Society