Date: 5/5/19 7:24 pm
From: Roger Freeman <freemanbecard...>
Subject: [obol] Deceased MacGillivray’s Warbler in Silverton OR
Sad story, just found a freshly deceased MACGILLIVRAY’S WARBLER in my yard
a few feet from our house. I assume it was a victim of cat although I
didn’t see the event and the bird is in very good shape minus tail
feathers.

Contact me directly if you care to see close up photos.

Since I don’t have a clear documentation of one previously in my yard,
would this “count” as a yard bird sighting? More of a technical question
to those who are serious about keeping yard, county and life lists. I’m
sure this protocol has been addressed before.

Roger Freeman
Silverton Hills, Western Cascade foothills .

Join us on Facebook!