Date: 5/5/19 5:36 pm
From: Nickie Zavinsky <nickiezee0111...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Hummingbird update
The single ANHU fledged today. I watched it sit on a bush and engage in
begging behavior. The mother bird came over to it but didn’t feed it. I’m
wondering if it will go back into the nest tonight. So far I haven’t found
another new nest but will keep on looking.
Nickie
--
Nickie Zavinsky
Old Friends Pet Support