Date: 5/5/19 11:16 am
From: ljeannebowmans via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Towhees singing ... or not. A question ?
Good Morning All,  Yesterday, I had my resident male Towhee land on a Lace-leaf Maple branch, just over my head and "chatted" with me for several minutes.  Then off he went!   Jeanne Bowman- Freeland, Md

In a message dated 5/5/2019 7:25:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, <plev...> writes:

Jim, I had 5 Towhees singing Friday at the Serpentine barrens at Lake Roland, where they breed in good numbers.

Peter Lev
Baltimore