Date: 5/5/19 10:50 am
From: christine ley <chrisley21...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Winter Diving Ducks still?!
At Calvert Cliffs yesterday, we saw either a female bufflehead or a male long tailed duck. It looked like a long tailed duck but didn’t have a long tail. It was a bit into the sun, so the viewing was difficult. Unfortunately, I didn’t get a picture.

Any thoughts on which one of these it could be? Neither are on the eBird list for Calvert Cliffs .
Thanks.
Chris Ley
Bethesda

Sent from my iPad