Date: 5/4/19 10:15 pm
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Fun with Tattlers
Hi birders,

Unable to handle the stress of watching the Golden State Warriors play a
tough game against the Rockets, I headed over to West Cliff Drive in
Santa Cruz, to hopefully see and photograph WANDERING TATTLERS.

Luck was with me. Around 7pm, 5 WANDERING TATTLERS were working the
small coves, boulders, and marine shelves, on West Cliff Drive, between
Woodrow Ave, and David Way. This is the largest migrating "flock" I've
ever seen of this species. Images links below. Best seen on a large screen:

http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/web_ready/shore_birds/tattler_wandering_190504a.jpg

http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/web_ready/shore_birds/tattler_wandering_190504b.jpg

http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/web_ready/shore_birds/tattler_wandering_190504c.jpg

http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/web_ready/shore_birds/tattler_wandering_190504d.jpg