Date: 5/4/19 6:54 am
From: Daniel Weeks <daniel.e.weeks...>
Subject: White-eyed Vireo -- Frick Park -- May 4, 2019
Happy to see a beautiful singing White-eyed Vireo this morning in Frick Park, plus seven kinds of warblers and two bright red male Scarlet Tanagers.

Last time I saw a White-eyed Vireo in this area was in April 2011 in our backyard.

Good birding,
Dan Weeks
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County

Frick Park
May 4, 2019
06:53
Traveling
4.16 miles
160 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Birding by bicycle in the Riverview hill area near the Blue slide entrance of Frick Park, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County and over by Clayton Hill.
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.9.0 Build 9

8 Mourning Dove
1 Black-billed Cuckoo -- FOY. Heard.
1 Red-tailed Hawk
2 Red-bellied Woodpecker
2 Downy Woodpecker
1 Hairy Woodpecker
1 Pileated Woodpecker
1 Northern Flicker
1 Least Flycatcher
1 White-eyed Vireo -- FOY. Seen singing. Trail below far end of off leash area.
2 Blue-headed Vireo
2 Red-eyed Vireo -- FOY
1 Blue Jay
4 Carolina Chickadee