Date: 5/3/19 4:00 pm
From: 'Jim Stasz' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Bewick's Wren?

I saw Bewick's Wren at a nest near Blair's Valley WMA in the Summer of 1976.

Jim Stasz
North Beach MD
<Jlstasz...>
On Friday, May 3, 2019 Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...> wrote:
Speaking of Bewick’s Wren, anyone on this chat see the last breeding ones in western Maryland, on Dan’s Rock? I did not, a friend and I spoke about making the pilgrimage but we never did ...🙁 (This would have been in the 80s...)
Gail Mackiernan Colesville, MD

Sent from my iPad
On May 3, 2019, at 3:32 PM, 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...> wrote:

They sent me a video clip with a singing House Wren. Black-capped Chickadee was a Carolina.

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 3:22 PM, Warblerick<ricksussman1955...> wrote: Bob, I read the original report and there was no real description of the bird, or any substantial details whatsoever. I personally wouldn't have reported it on The Voice. A case of mistaken identity imo.
Rick Sussman
Woodbine MD