Date: 5/3/19 3:02 pm
From: 'George Jett' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Bewick's Wren?
Folks Phil Davis will likely publish the last few records of Besick’s Wren in Md, or you can look them up in the MOS website.  Go to the MDDC records folder, GMJE

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Friday, May 3, 2019, Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...> wrote:

Speaking of Bewick’s Wren, anyone on this chat see the last breeding ones in western Maryland, on Dan’s Rock? I did not, a friend and I spoke about making the pilgrimage but we never did ...🙁 (This would have been in the 80s...)
Gail Mackiernan Colesville, MD

Sent from my iPad
On May 3, 2019, at 3:32 PM, 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...> wrote:

They sent me a video clip with a singing House Wren. Black-capped Chickadee was a Carolina.

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 3:22 PM, Warblerick<ricksussman1955...> wrote: Bob, I read the original report and there was no real description of the bird, or any substantial details whatsoever. I personally wouldn't have reported it on The Voice. A case of mistaken identity imo.
Rick Sussman
Woodbine MD