Date: 5/3/19 1:21 pm
From: Ryan Maclean via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Summer Tanager Greenwich
Great find Cynthia and thank you Will for getting the word out! Just a quick note that unfortunately Greenwich Point Park is now closed for the season to non-residents BUT this Sunday, May 5 is the First Sunday Bird Walk at 9 am. Anyone wishing to attend should show their binoculars to the guard at the front gate upon entering and say you're there for the bird walk.
- Ryan MacLean
Audubon Greenwich

Sent from my iPhone