Date: 5/3/19 12:32 pm
From: 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Bewick's Wren?
They sent me a video clip with a singing House Wren. Black-capped Chickadee was a Carolina.

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 3:22 PM, Warblerick<ricksussman1955...> wrote: Bob, I read the original report and there was no real description of the bird, or any substantial details whatsoever. I personally wouldn't have reported it on The Voice. A case of mistaken identity imo.
Rick Sussman
Woodbine MD