Date: 5/3/19 8:05 am
From: Brien Hindman via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Audubon Greenwich: 12 sp Warblers, RB Nuthatch, YT Vireo
To add to Greenwich Audubon list of sightings for this morning, I had 3
blue winged warblers (2 in the orchard), 1 northern waterthrush (orchard),
and an ovenbird at the head of the lake trail. I also got a rose breasted
grosbeak in the orchard traveling with a few jays, and an a osprey on the
lake.

Brien Hindman
Greenwich Audubon