Date: 5/2/19 7:59 pm
From: world oceans <world.oceans7...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: Banding codes formerly 'GWWA Montgomery'
Thank you, Jared, for making the right decision. I hope this will put
an end to the name-calling and huffing and puffing about birding
codes. Anyone who thinks it is unfair to have to spell out the name of
a bird, for the benefit of dozens of people reading their post, is
welcome to contact me offline. I will send you the relevant short
section of a chapter on birding ethics in my forthcoming book. As a
Maryland birder for six decades, what I value most about that
experience is that Maryland birders rank very high among all the
states in terms of going the extra mile to make birding easier for
others. Let's keep doing so.

Respectfully,
James Gibson