Date: 5/2/19 1:57 pm
From: Earl Lebow <hawkowl...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] Unusual yard visitor near Cabrillo
Wow that is an amazing record and photo documentation. . Does anyone know the last time Roadrunner was documented and accepted in Santa Cruz County? Also has any one else tried to see this bird today.
Earl Lebow
On Thursday, May 2, 2019, 11:45:15 AM PDT, Kenneth Petersen <weta...> wrote:

This morning, at approximately 9:40 am, the Ring camera for our backyard picked up a very unusual visitor.
A GREATER ROADRUNNER ran across our back patio and hopped up onto the back fence, before flying down towards
Vienna Dr.  We are near Vienna and Soquel Dr, near Cabrillo.  I don't recall ever hearing about GRRO in mid-county.

-- Kenneth Petersen
    Aptos, CA