Date: 5/2/19 11:12 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Stratford Swallow-tailed Kite
I spoke with the observer about an hour ago, and she is not sure what she saw, considering rare birds of three different families. I’ve been searching Stratford for anything fitting the description, with no luck.

I have found a mix of migrants including 4 Least Terns, Blue-headed and Red-eyed Vireos, 5 Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, Hermit Thrushes, 2 Merlins, migrating flocks of Blue Jays, etc.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone