Date: 5/2/19 10:04 am
From: Lisa Larson <lisafaylarson...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Re: Private message regarding: Need help!
Hi Michael,

I will post the whole story - so far so good! I have photos of my set-up,
the HOSP bullies, and the Titmice. I think the babies will be fledged this
weekend. I am just beginning to see beaks - but the parents are still going
into the hole to feed and bringing out fecal sacs.

The last messages did go out to mbb according to my sent box emails.

Thank you for your reply!

- Lisa

[image: IMG_3220_solution.jpg]