Date: 5/2/19 9:49 am
From: Sharon Bauer <sharon.bauer519...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Cerulean Warbler- Pammel park. Madison County
Heard what I believe to be a Cerulean Warbler this morning at Pammel Park,
Madison County. Light was not great, but did observe wing bars and necklace
on bird high in the tree.

I did report in ebird with recording- please let me know if this is not the
correct id.
The bird was just north of the parking area by the ford at the park, close
proximity to rushing water makes a clear recording impossible.

Sharon Bauer
Winterset