Date: 5/2/19 9:20 am
From: Marie P. Read <mpr5...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Mount Pleasant Bobolinks!
Around 10:30 this morning I hear my first Bobolinks of the season in the field overlooked by the communications tower on Mt Pleasant Rd. (Although because of the socked-in fog I couldn't see them).

Also, some of you will have noticed that the eastern end of Mt Pleasant Rd has sprouted 8 new utility poles where there were none before. While that has forever changed Mount Pleasant's "Big Sky" feel, I'm trying to stay positive in the hopes that now more raptors will perch there (think Rough-legs in winter and, who knows, maybe a SEOwl!!).

Marie

Marie Read Wildlife Photography
452 Ringwood Road
Freeville NY 13068 USA

Phone 607-539-6608
e-mail <mpr5...>
Website: http://www.marieread.com

***NEW BOOK by Marie Read!***
Mastering Bird Photography: The Art, Craft, and Technique of Photographing Birds and Their Behavior

https://rockynook.com/shop/photography/mastering-bird-photography/?REF=101/

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/