Date: 5/2/19 8:57 am
From: Tina and Peter Green via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Sherwood Island SP Westport
More at the park:
Another Hooded Warbler, maybe two, along the path on right just before the west end viewing platform, multiples of most birds- Swainson’s Thrush, Scarlet Tanager,Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Blue-headed Vireo(9 so far),BT Green, BT Blue, Common Yellowthroat, Ovenbird, Worm-eating Warbler,Black-and-White Warbler,Veery,Ruby-crowned Kinglet,Blue-winged Warbler, Bay-breasted Warbler, Yellow Warbler,Great-crested Flycatcher, Eastern Kingbird(10 so far),Least Flycatcher, Gray Catbirds(14 so far),just a sampling of what’s being seen! Back to birding!

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone