Date: 5/1/19 9:27 pm
From: Don Simonson <don.r.simonson...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Our Rose-breasted Grosbeak story
Phil, great story! "Our" First of year Rose-breasted Grosbeak appeared today May 1 right on schedule - only stayed 5 minutes before moving on. I feel strongly they are diurnal as well as nocturnal and this one was heading north.
Male and female Pileated are coming to suet and sunflower repeatedly, so I suspect young nearby. FOS Parula sang in the yard today.
Seven chickadee babies just hatched in our front box.
Good Birding!
Don Simonson
Darnestown MD