Date: 5/1/19 7:15 pm
From: 'George Jett' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Stakeout Hotspot established for 2006 Varied Thrush in AA County
MikeI have pictures of the Varied Thrush but din’t Remember when I started eBirding.  Will look at it tomorrow.  I was the gate keeper.George

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 'MikeBowen' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...> wrote:

Those birders who saw the rarity, Varied Thrush, in early 2006 in a private community in Anne Arundel County are encouraged to go back into your eBird records to find the Personal Location you used to record your sighting(s)and to Merge that Personal Location with the Hotspot just established there.  The Hotspot name is:

stakeout Varied Thrush, Lothian Woods (2006)

This Hotspot will be available for Merging on Thursday, May 2.

If you have questions about Merging locations in eBird, please contact me offline.  Thanks.

Michael Bowen
eBird Volunteer Hotspot Reviewer for Maryland
Bethesda

e-mail:  <dhmbowen...>