Date: 5/1/19 1:01 pm
From: Lisa Larson <lisafaylarson...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Re: Need help!
Hello Birders,

Thank you for your suggestions. I think the hat and the Duke scared off the
HOSP. For now. The Titmice are taking food back into the box again. They do
not mind me sitting 10 feet from the box.

I took the detertents away to see if the sparrows come back. At some point
today I need to get the Albatross out.

When I leave my post, I will put hat & Duke back.

- Lisa