Date: 5/1/19 10:39 am
From: Lisa Larson <lisafaylarson...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Re: Need help!
The parents are bringing food to the hole now, but the babies are too
scared to come to the hole now as the house sparrow tried to nip at one.
I'm sitting here guardians the best I can.

I had to leave for an appt. So, I put my fake coyote fur hat on top of the
box and got my life size cardboard John Wayne from the laundry room, and
the Titmice watched as I put it by the box.

Hope it protects them for a bit!!!