Date: 5/1/19 9:54 am
From: Aaron Maizlish <aaron.maizlish...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Mt. D Migrants
A nice hour+ this morning on Mount Davidson. Weather sunny and cool with fog burning off. Perfect spring migrant weather.

Western migrants included: 2 Olive-sided Flycather, 2 Western Wood-Pewee, 2 Lazuli Bunting, 4-6 Hermit Warblers, 1 Cassin’s Vireo (cooperative, near the cross), 1 Black-throated Gray Warbler, 2 Warbling Vireo. There were also BH Grosbeak, Western Tanager, and Bullock’s Oriole on my last visit last Friday though not seen today.

Today would have been a good day to do a Big Day if I were more organized. Given the conditions this morning I’m thinking I’ll blow off my adult responsibilities and keep checking migrant spots around the city today.

Aaron Maizlish
San Francisco

-=-=-
Group Owner: SFBirds+<owner...>