Date: 4/30/19 7:13 pm
From: Tommy Stone <tomtazzstone...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Pine Warbler at George Wyth S.P.
I took my son TJ for a ride through the park and showed him his first PINE WARBlER. It couldn't have been any more cooperative, as it was right next to road and less than ten feet from the car at eye level. It was in association with Yellow-rumped Warblers which were everywhere in the park.

Good birding,
Tommy Stone
Waterloo