Date: 4/29/19 7:40 am
From: Pat <pvaldata1...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: GWWA Montgomery
I couldn't find PEFA in the Android app store, but I found a free one called Bird Codes that is nice. It lists the codes alphabetically, but has a search bar so you can type in the four letters and the name is displayed. Handy!Pat ValdataCrisfield, MDSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: 'George Jett' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...> Date: 4/29/19 8:25 AM (GMT-05:00) To: <mdbirding...> Cc: <iekirk301...> Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: GWWA Montgomery FolksPEFA is a bird app that lists all North American banders codes.  I got it from the App Store for $2 i think.  Most codes are the first two letters of the first and last name and easy (NOCA - Northern Cardinal).  In the case of hyphenated names the first letter is used ( GWWA).  some like Northers Shoveler and Northers Shrike are the next level.  Take a look.GeorgeSent from AOL Mobile MailGet the new AOL app: mail.mobile.aol.com

On Sunday, April 28, 2019, 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...> wrote:

Golden-winged Warbler Tyler <Belljtylerbell...>, Maryland Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 8:00 PM, Edward Kirk<iekirk301...> wrote: On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 10:45:32 AM UTC-4, Clive Harris wrote:> Male singing and showing well along River Rd just before Summit Hall turf farm - where the open area is on the left. > > Good birding > > Clive Harris> cabin John md> > Sent from my iPhoneWhat is a GWWA?-- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group 'Maryland & DC Birding'. To view group guidelines or change email preferences, visit this group on the web at http://www.mdbirding.comUnfamiliar with a hotspot mentioned on this list? Quickly locate it here - http://www.mdbirding.com/hotspot.html