Date: 4/29/19 5:25 am
From: 'George Jett' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Re: GWWA Montgomery
FolksPEFA is a bird app that lists all North American banders codes.  I got it from the App Store for $2 i think.  Most codes are the first two letters of the first and last name and easy (NOCA - Northern Cardinal).  In the case of hyphenated names the first letter is used ( GWWA).  some like Northers Shoveler and Northers Shrike are the next level.  Take a look.George

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Sunday, April 28, 2019, 'James Tyler Bell' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...> wrote:

Golden-winged Warbler

Tyler Bell
<jtylerbell...>
California, Maryland

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Apr 28, 2019 at 8:00 PM, Edward Kirk<iekirk301...> wrote: On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 10:45:32 AM UTC-4, Clive Harris wrote:
> Male singing and showing well along River Rd just before Summit Hall turf farm - where the open area is on the left.
>
> Good birding
>
> Clive Harris
> cabin John md
>
> Sent from my iPhone