Date: 4/28/19 8:57 pm
From: Marcia Watson <marshwren50...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Machine learning / Artificial intelligence for Bird Identification
In addition to Song Sleuth mentioned by Kurt, there is the BirdGenie app, from Princeton University Press. It was created by the guys that did the Warbler Field Guide and app.

Marcia
Marcia Watson
Patuxent Bird Club
A Chapter of the Maryland Ornithological Society
https://patuxentbirdclub.org/

Bowie, Maryland
<marshwren50...>