Date: 4/28/19 8:32 pm
From: Rebecca Hartman <rhartman...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Loon in a tree at New River Nature Center/Coos Migration
I hadn't thought of that and am not familiar enough with Boobies to know,
but I'll take a look and see if that is a possibility. It wasn't on that
limb for long, but if it's not possible for any length of time, there has
to be another explanation rather than a loon. Thanks!
Rebecca

--
Dr. Rebecca Hartman
Associate Professor of History