Date: 4/28/19 5:28 pm
From: Tyler M. Harms <tyharms...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Hickory Hill Park - Iowa City
Hi Birders,

This morning during an Iowa Young Birders field trip we saw our FOY
Great-created Flycatcher, House Wrens, and Blue-gray Gnatcatchers at
Hickory Hill Park in Iowa City. We were also treated to a great view of a
Broad-winged Hawk perched in the open near the Conklin Lane parking lot.
We saw several Yellow-rumped Warblers, but unfortunately missed or were a
bit too early for any other warbler species. It was a great morning for a
hike!

Take care,

Tyler Harms
Ames, Story Co.