Date: 4/25/19 7:04 pm
From: Bill Bousman <barlowi...>
Subject: Re: [MBBIRDS] banded raptor
Dear Bethany,

I've attached a photo of a juvenal Cooper's Hawk taken on 10/24/13. The
band looks similar to yours and  was identified by Chris Briggs of the
Golden Gate Raptor Observatory as one of their banded birds. You might
want to contact them, particularly if you can blow up the leg band photo.

Here are notes from the Santa Clara County Notebooks:

10/24/131 juv with bands; San Antonio Valley, SCL (WGB); Stoddard Ranch
entrance, GGRO bands, can’t read [Chris Briggs says that they started
banding them this year, 90 birds with green bands.In a 1/9/2014 e-mail,
Chris reports that the bird was banded on 10/19/13, so five days from GGRO.]

Bill Bousman
Menlo Park