Date: 4/25/19 5:45 am
From: Aidan Kiley via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Fwd: Beverly Propen has shared an eBird checklist with you from Coastal Center at Milford Point on Apr 24, 2019 - 9:45 AM
Beverly,

Please do not share checklists with the listserv by clicking “Share with
others in your party”.

Important Note: CT birders- If you click on this link you will be added to
the checklist as an observer. Please do not do this as it creates a mess
for eBird reviewers to take care of it. If you want to share a checklist,
please copy and paste the URL of the checklist, do NOT do this.

Aidan Kiley
Fairfield