Date: 4/25/19 5:33 am
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] NPR radio show 9 am on birds
The program is also rebroadcast at 7:00 PM.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT

On Apr 25, 2019, at 8:08 AM, Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

4/25. On CT National Public Radio’s talk show “Where We Live” at 9am, the State Ornithologist will be talking about CT’s birds. I believe people will be able to call in with questions. Also it’s possible to listen online.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone