Date: 4/24/19 9:37 am
From: 'Karen Disbrow' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Spring IOU Meeting May 3-5, 2019
Deadline for FOOD is Thurs April 25th evening.  We have to give the numbers & PAY on friday morning.
We have a great line-up of Speakers for the Afternoon sessions, awesome Field Trips Sat & Sun morning !
Nathan Pieplow, Author of Peterson's Field Guides to Bird Sounds of Eastern North America and his newest  Peterson's Field Guides to Bird Sounds of Western North America.  BRING your Copies to be signed.
Greg Hoch, Author of " Sky Dance of the Woodcock "  just published and his earlier book on " Booming in the Mists of Nowhere" on the Prairie Chicken.  We will have his books to buy at the meeting.
Rick Hollis, will get us up-to-date with the latest APPS for birding !!
To register go to Iowa Ornithologists' Union  the next meeting.

| |
Iowa Ornithologists' Union