Date: 4/22/19 11:42 am
From: billohde <billohde...>
Subject: [ia-bird] sandhill crane nest update
Yesterday my wife observed the crane nest near New Albin that I had
reported on April 17. The bird was still there, busily adding nest
materials in an apparent attempt to raise the nest. The river came up a
foot last night and is supposed to continue rising, so I'm afraid the nest
may be doomed.

Bill Ohde
Winneshiek County